воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bebe shoes com




Well, Fall break was relaxing and all. Too bad this is going to be one stressful week. Brilliant... But, about fall break first. It was nice being home, let me tell you. I wanted to see my friend Abby in Romeo and Juliet on Friday. Friday, my mom and I drove out to Raleigh, getting to Enloe around 7:00 and headed to the door. A girl at the door asked if we had preordered tickets. We didnapos;t and so we had to leave. Sad, I know. But, I looked online and there were still tickets for Saturday, so we bought a pair. Saturday was a busy yet awesome day. First, I VOTED IN MY FIRST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION It was amazing. I hope Obama wins :). It wonapos;t be the end of my world if he doesnapos;t though. Then, after voting (yay), we went to see the DEAD SEA SCROLLS They rotate them out ever few months. I got to see really old versions of Isaiah, and Deuteronomy (or Exodus?) and other important documents. It was so amazing That evening, my mom and I went to Enloe to see Romeo and Juliet. It was once again amazing. Those Enloe kids are soo talented Iapos;m going to miss seeing Abby in shows because she is amazing as well. It was interesting because the audience followed the cast around to different parts of the school for different scenes and the actors were modern day costumes, but still used the Shakespearean language. It was neat. I canapos;t wait for their musical (I hope I can go). Then, I got to go to St. Francis this morning, where I saw a few youth including Jacob Tobia And Jacob Timmons and Abby and Sarah and Susan who was home from Michigan It made me happy. Jacob hugged me :) That always makes me very happy. I had to be back by 4:30 so I could be to the church for youth group. We left so that Iapos;d be back at Wesley by 3:30 so that I could take everything I brought back with me up to my room. About half way, I realized I forgot my key and we had to turn around.. Luckily, Apex is not that far from Chapel Hill. I still made it back by 4:00 and was not late to youth. Worship went well, and we had a DT meeting after. That went well. Interfaith is meeting soon: October 27 is our goal. Iapos;m excited because I got us a Presbyterian :) Though I found out our next Folklore paper is due next Monday... And I have a Math test on Friday I really need to study for... And I register for classes on Saturday.. And I have no idea what I want to take. This is going to be the week from Hell.. I canapos;t wait until itapos;s over. I still need a Halloween costume too :( At least Iapos;ve done something in the FS arena tonight :)
bebe shoes com, bebe shoes, bebe shirts, bebe shirt top.



Комментариев нет: