четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

elementary idea teacher




Iapos;ve been feeling better emotionally since after work yesterday...too bad not so great physically. Oh well.
Pretty sure this is just an icon post. Decaf isnapos;t real coffee, anyway.

Two weeks in a row, weapos;ve been convinced it was friday when it was only thursday ;;

Thereapos;s this bug weapos;ve been trying to get rid of for, like...a month or more. It keeps evading us. Perhaps it is my arch nemesis...anyway, Dizzy wants to keep it as a pet now >>
No.
Iapos;d try to catch it and release it outside, but its finally starting to get cool outside so itapos;d probably die out there anyway. I just want it to stay away from my food, where it usually goes after.

I hope to remember that I have RP tags to do after I get home.

clickxg, elementary idea teacher, elementary idea show talent, elementary idea school yearbook, elementary idea reading.



Комментариев нет: