воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

before land movie script time




So I�had work today.. And if anyone has ever watched, seen, or heard of the show, Paris Hiltonapos;s New BFF,... Well. I saw Onch �Vanessa at Puente Hills Mall today

Onch is that really girly Asian boy on the show and Vanessa is that .. Uh. Just that one girl.
I saw them right before closing up at the mall. They were walking into Sanrio (itapos;s right across from where I�work, in a small kiosk). I�didnapos;t want to be awkward and call them out or anything so I�just smiled at them when they walked by.

Lalala. Thatapos;s all Onch dresses sooo funkyyyy. Itapos;s weird, out of all places, why would they be at our dead-end Puente Hills Mall?�Keny told me that Onch lived in the area.. I�guess thatapos;s why.




Vanessa is that girl in the green dress.



aws welding symbols, before land movie script time, before land movie time, before land movie time trailer, before land mp3 time.



Комментариев нет: